Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Bear in a boat

Good morning! My card today is for the new challenge starting at Creative Moments and  inspired by one of my tiny granddaughter's favourite songs...guess what it is! The optional theme this fortnight is to 'add some music' to your creation, and we have no less than 4 fabulous sponsors this time:-
Angie's Digital Stamps
Di'sdigistamps
Dr Digi's House of Stamps
My Stitch Back in Twine
quite a lineup I think you'll agree!
I chose to use this cute Bear in a Boat digi from Angie's. I printed the image twice, coloured with copics then cut out the bear from one image and mounted it over the other with sticky pads and silicone to add dimension. As you can see I kept the design really simple, adding some diecut and punched musical notes and handwritten wording. I chose bold primary colours to appeal to a small child.
Thanks for visiting today, just click here to hop over to the Challenge Blog to see what my lovely teamies have created to inspire you! We'd love to see what you make too...don't forget the theme is optional, anything goes at Creative Moments!
Chris
x

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card Chris, those colours are awesome and a great card for any child.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous, fun card Chris such a cutie image as soon as I saw the title I started singing, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

Pat K said...

Oh this is fabulous Chris...and it had me singing. Such a great image and love the colours. hugs, Pat K x

Kathleen said...

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream!
Gorgeous card, love the bright and beautiful colours, gorgeous card for a nipper.
Not deserted you, been to Spain, weather very similar to here, rain and cold winds only 2 days of lovely sunshine.

Kath x

Chrissy said...

Awww..he is fabulous Chris..love the layering of the image and the music notes..and yep!...I am singing too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

He! he! It doesn't seem that long ago I was singing this too lol.
Brilliant scene Chris..Well worth the fussy cutting.
LOve the musical notes too.
Chrissyxx

Angie said...

What a great card, just perfect.
Hugs, Angie (DT Sister) xx

Pamellia said...

So cute! Another adorable image! Love the music notes and your big sun! hugs :)